In situ measurement of CO2. For more success in your bioprocess.
Technical Short Facts
- Measuring Principle: Infrared, dual wavelength
- Measuring range 0-10 Vol.%, 0-25 Vol.% 0-50 Vol.% (others on request)
- Drift < ± 2% value / year
- Accuracy <0.2% FS (full scale) ± 3% value
- Housing Aluminium (IP65) or PA
- Mechanical connections G 1¼” , GL 45, Tri-Clamp SMS38, hose connection 4-12 mm etc.
- Operating temperature Temperature difference max. 25°C (45 °F) e.g. 15 - 40 °C (59 – 104°F)
- Power Supply 12 or 24 VDC, 1A
- Output RS 232, RS 485, 4-20 mA, USB, Ethernet
Defined, continuous, online real-time CO2 analysis often is the key to success in modern bioprocessing. The BCP-CO2 gas analyzer can be applied in every scale starting from shake flasks or anaerobic digesters in the lab up to industrial scales. The BCP-CO2 allows you to scale up your process using the same technology at every scale step minimizing variations and unpredictabilities due to changes in measuring technology at the different scales. The BCP-CO2 gas analyzer is easy to connect directly to the exhaust flow of all types of fermenters and bioreactors (stainless steel, single-use or glass). In combination with a bioprocess software (such as BlueVis) the BCP-CO2 can be used to calculate essential respiration parameters as CER (carbon dioxide emission rate) and RQ (respiratory quotient). All BCP-analyzers are available with aluminium (pilot to industrial scale use) or PA (lab scale) casings.
BCP-CO2 – non-invasive measurement independent from flow and scale
- in-situ gas analysis ➔ non-invasive measurement directly where it happens
- flow and scale independent ➔ one type of analyzer (technology) type for all scales ➔ less variations and unpredictable influences
- direct integration in gas pipelines behind the sterile barrier ➔ calibrate your analyzer at any time without the risk of contamination
- pressure and temperature compensated automatically leading to high accuracy and process reliability
- universal mounting opportunities for convenient integration on new or existing equipment
- standardized data interfaces for simple connection to any process lead system (PLS)
- pharmaceutical industry
- biogas plants
- any type of fermentation processes
- laboratory scale
- large industrial plants
- (parallel) bioreactors
- connection to disposables available
Don't waste budget and "Take what you have"
Before you go and buy something new: check your lab! It might be enough to just buy several new components. We can show you how to turn your older equipment into a modern, fully equipped and controlled system.
Go and check your lab cabinets for
- an (older) culture vessel, bioreactor or fermenter
- pH, pO2 probes
- agitator control
- digital mass flow controller or flow meter
- pumps for feed addition and pH control
- open software BlueVis 4.0
- off-gas analyzers suitable for your application
Do you already have some of these items? — Perfect! With open bioprocess software BlueVIS we will connect all components and make your system run. Various communication protocols already have been integrated in BlueVIS. If yours is not supported yet, we will realize it.
Take what you have — Think sustainable and keep your invest low
- Don't waste money on installation fees or trainings
- Use equipment from manufacturers that you want to and not that you're told to
- BlueVIS 4.0 is compatible with other process-control software via OPC
Benefit from continuous off-gas data
See what´s happening when it´s happening. Ms and off-gass analyzers - it doesn´t have to be either or but can also be complementary. Read here why and how to benefit from continuous off gas measurement made by BlueSens although you already might have a mass spec.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please