In situ measurement of CO2. For more success in your bioprocess.
Technical Short Facts
- Measuring Principle Infrared, dual wavelength
- Measuring range 0-10 Vol.%, 0-25 Vol.% 0-50 Vol.% (others on request)
- Drift < ± 2% value / year
- Accuracy <0.2% FS (full scale) ± 3% value
- Housing Aluminium (IP65) or PA
- Mechanical connections G 1¼” , GL 45, Tri-Clamp SMS38, hose connection 4-12 mm etc.
- Operating temperature Temperature difference max. 25°C (45 °F) e.g. 15 - 40 °C (59 – 104°F)
- Power Supply 12 oder 24 VDC, 1A
- Output RS 232, RS 485, 4-20 mA, USB, Ethernet
Defined online real-time CO2 analysis often is the key to success in modern bioprocessing. The BCP-CO2 gas analyzer can be applied in every scale starting from shake flasks or digestions vessels in the lab up to big production scales. Using BCP-CO2 you are able to scale up using the same technology in every step leading to minimization of variations and unpredictabilities. Stainless steel, single-use or glass the BCP-CO2 gas analyzer is easy to connect directly to the exhaust flow. Combining BCP-CO2 to a bioprocess software (as BlueVis) essential respiration parameters as CER (carbon dioxide emission rate) can be determined.
BCP-CO2 – non-invasive measurement independent from low and scale
- in-situ gas analysis ➔ non-invasive measurement directly where it happens
- flow and scale independent ➔ one type of analyzer (technology) type for all scales ➔ less variations and unpredictable influences
- direct integration in gas pipelines behind the sterile barrier ➔ calibrate your analyzer at any time without the risk of contamination
- pressure and temperature compensated automatically leading to high accuracy and process reliability
- universal mounting opportunities for convenient integration on new or existing equipment
- standardized data interfaces for simple connection to any process lead system (PLS)
- pharmaceutical industry
- biogas plants
- any type of fermentation processes
- laboratory scale
- large industrial plants
- (parallel) bioreactors
- connection to disposables available
Also interesting for you:
BlueVary – for 100% flexibility
BlueVary is a maintenance free gas analyzer for variable applications. By freely selectable sensor cartridges different measuring tasks can be covered by just one device.
BlueVary consists of a basis element with measurement places for two of the variable gas sensor cartridges. That way two gases can be measured in parallel. The third place holds a sensor cartridge for pressure and/or humidity. An integrated display ensures insight of the measured data at any time. Various mechanical connections make BlueVary fit on every fermenter. Numerous data output possibilities are available. Annual maintenance is unnecessary. To maintain accuracy of the readings a one-point calibration has to be performed (by the user) in reasonable time intervals.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please