Measure methane/biogas concentrations online and in situ
Technical Short Facts
- Measuring principle: infrared, dual wavelength
- Measuring range 0…100 Vol.% CH4
- Drift < ± 2% reading / year
- Accuracy <0,2% FS (full scale) ± 3% value
- Housing Aluminium (IP65), PA
- Mechanical connections G 1¼”, GL 45, Tri-Clamp SMS38, hose connection 4-12 mm etc.
- Output RS232, 4-20mA, Ethernet, USB
- Pressure range: 0.8 - 1.3 bar absolute pressure; 11.6 – 18.85 psi absolute pressure
- other pressure ranges on request
- Pressure dependence: compensated
- CE: EN61326-1:1997 +A2:1998
BCP-CH4 analyzers are suitable for measuring methane in biogas applications or process development with methanogenic or methanotrophic organisms. BCP-CH4 gas sensors can be used in any scale of biogas process from lab to industrial scale digesters and all scales of industrial microbiology processes from lab to manufacturing scale. Data transfer to process control systems is simple. BCP-CH4 can be used directly on the gas stream with no requirements for pretreatments. All BCP-analyzers are available with aluminium (pilot to industrial scale use) or PA (lab scale) casings. BlueSens offers the Yieldmaster series for customers interested in BMP (bio methane potential) determinations.
BCP-CH4 – optimize your output
- Reasonably priced in-situ gas analysis ➔ non-invasive measurement
- No minimum gas flow needed
- Direct integration in gas pipes, installation of additional gas pipes is not necessary
- No extra gas cooler, no pumps
- Fast installation due to standard connection
- Low maintenance costs
- Factory calibration using certificated test gases
- biogas plants
- chemical industry
- digestion reactions
Also interesting for you:
BlueVary – for 100% flexibility
BlueVary is a maintenance free gas analyzer for variable applications. By freely selectable sensor cartridges different measuring tasks can be covered by just one device.
BlueVary consists of a basis element with measurement places for two of the variable gas sensor cartridges. That way two gases can be measured in parallel. The third place holds a sensor cartridge for pressure and/or humidity. An integrated display ensures insight of the measured data at any time. Various mechanical connections make BlueVary fit on every fermenter. Numerous data output possibilities are available. Annual maintenance is unnecessary. To maintain accuracy of the readings a one-point calibration has to be performed (by the user) in reasonable time intervals.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please