Measure methane/biogas concentrations online and in-situ
Technical Short Facts
- Measuring principle: infrared, dual wavelength
- Measuring range 0…100 Vol.% CH4
- Drift < ± 2% reading / year
- Accuracy <0,2% FS (full scale) ± 3% value
- Housing Aluminium (IP65), PA
- Mechanical connections G 1¼”, GL 45, Tri-Clamp SMS38, hose connection 4-12 mm etc.
- Output RS232, 4-20mA, Ethernet, USB
- Pressure range: 0.8 - 1.3 bar absolute pressure; 11.6 – 18.85 psi absolute pressure
- other pressure ranges on request
- Pressure dependence: compensated
- CE: EN61326-1:1997 +A2:1998
Producing biogas microorganisms produce CO2 as well as combustible methane (CH4). CH4 is climate-neutral and a competitive alternative to fossil fuels. Determination of CH4 concentrations and /or kinetics is essential for process improvement. Sitting in the exhaust gas line BCP-CH4 gas analyzer measures the concentrations directly in the process of the biogas plant (methane digester). BCP-CH4helps to control and optimize the efficiency. Data transfer to process control systems is no problem. BCP-CH4 significantly simplifies measurement - the cooling of the gas, bulky lines, valves or pumps are unnecessary. The BCP-CH4 series is designed for measuring on the large scale and is supplemented by the Yieldmaster series for small and laboratory scale measurements.
BCP-CH4 – optimize your output
- Reasonably priced in-situ gas analysis ➔ non-invasive measurement
- No minimum gas flow needed
- Direct integration in gas pipes, installation of additional gas pipes is not necessary
- No extra gas cooler, no pumps
- Fast installation due to standard connection
- Low maintenance costs
- Factory calibration using certificated test gases
- biogas plants
- chemical industry
- digestion reactions
Also interesting for you:
BlueVary – for 100% flexibility
BlueVary is a maintenance free gas analyzer for variable applications. By freely selectable sensor cartridges different measuring tasks can be covered by just one device.
BlueVary consists of a basis element with measurement places for two of the variable gas sensor cartridges. That way two gases can be measured in parallel. The third place holds a sensor cartridge for pressure and/or humidity. An integrated display ensures insight of the measured data at any time. Various mechanical connections make BlueVary fit on every fermenter. Numerous data output possibilities are available. Annual maintenance is unnecessary. To maintain accuracy of the readings a one-point calibration has to be performed (by the user) in reasonable time intervals.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please