How does it work?
- Sensors, analyzers, probes and measuring devices (no matter which brand) deliver data
- BlueVis saves the data in a database and shows a freely configurable graph
- parallel the data is processed and can be used for process control afterwards
What are the features of BlueVIS?
- controls the whole process (included PID controller, sequence programs, connectivity to MATLAB)
- Runs up to 12 parallel processes
- Process data like CER, OUR, RQ, Y, µ and biomass are calculated online
- takes data from instruments of many manufacturers
- equipped with OPC server/client as standard
- data are saved in database
- Visualization of the measurements (configurable graph)
BlueVis bioprocess software is independet from brands. All devices – not matter if newly purchased or already existing can be connected. Due to the integrated OPC-server and client BlueVis is an absolutely open software.
Necessary hardware requirements
- Operating system Windows 7 64 bit or newer
- Modern processor with at least 2 cores and > 2.6 Ghz
- Hard disk: SSD recommended with at least 50GB free space (> 200MB/s data access)
- 8GB RAM
- Display >= 1920x1080 px (FHD)