Combined CO2/O2 analyzer for Real time monitoring of bioprocesses
Technical Short Facts
- Concentration ranges: CO2: 0 - 10 Vol.%, O2: 0.1 - 25 Vol.% , CO2: 0 - 25 Vol.%, O2: 0.1 - 25 Vol.%, CO2: 0 - 10 Vol.%, O2: 1 - 50 Vol.%, CO2: 0 - 25 Vol.%, O2: 1 - 50 Vol.%
- Measuring principle: infrared (IR) CO2 sensor, ZrO2 (O2 sensor)
- Temperature inside of the sensor unit: 580°C/1076°F (O2 sensor unit)
- various opportunities for mechanical connection (eg 4, 6, 8, 10, 12mm outer diameter, 4,6,8mm inner diameter, ¼”, 1/8” , 1 ¼”, ¼” and ½” swagelok, TriClamp)
- electronic output: Active output, maximum 500 Ohm at 24V power supply, RS232, RS485 Modbus, 2x 4-20mA, USB, Modbus OPC server (with BlueVis)
- optional display available
Using BlueInOne Ferm oxygen and carbon dioxide concentrations in your bioprocess can be monitored online and in real-time. Sitting in the exhaust gas flow behind the sterile barrier the device can be calibrated at any time without causing potential contamination issues. Sampling systems, valves or pumps are unnecessary. Fluctuations of pressure and humidity are automatically compensated. Thus readings are both extremely accurate and precise. BlueInOne fits on every fermenter, no matter if lab or industrial scale.
BlueInOne Ferm – robust and precise gas analysis to help you understand your process
- Parallel measurement of O2 and CO2 ➔ no need for sampling
- different CO2 and O2 ranges available
- Compact stainless steel housing ➔ robust and easy to clean
- PAT and QbD conform in-situ-measurement ➔ for highest standard of quality
- Auto compensated humidity and pressure ➔ no need for extra gas coolers, pumps or valves ➔ highest fail safety
- Real time process optimization ➔ see what happens when it happens – fast response options
- Bioprocesses in general
- Online fermentation monitoring
- From lab to industrial scale
Keep an eye on your data
For all BlueInOne gas analyzers there is a convenient additional display available. Measured data is shown in real-time. The display is connected via data cable (up to 5 meters long) to the analogue 4-20mA output of the BlueInOne analyzer without blocking any ports. Magnets at the backside of the housing of the display make the mounting easy and convenient. In addition, the display includes a button for performance of the 1-point calibration.
- Convenient: the current measured values directly on site in view
- Easy installation: quick control without software
- Flexible to install, easy mounting
- Time savings: start the one-point calibration easily even if the BlueInOne is hard to reach
- 4-20 mA port included, no ports are blocked
- Variants for all BlueInOne available
Also interesting for you:
BlueVary – for 100% flexibility
BlueVary is a maintenance free gas analyzer for variable applications. By freely selectable sensor cartridges different measuring tasks can be covered by just one device.
BlueVary consists of a basis element with measurement places for two of the variable gas sensor cartridges. That way two gases can be measured in parallel. The third place holds a sensor cartridge for pressure and/or humidity. An integrated display ensures insight of the measured data at any time. Various mechanical connections make BlueVary fit on every fermenter. Numerous data output possibilities are available. Annual maintenance is unnecessary. To maintain accuracy of the readings a one-point calibration has to be performed (by the user) in reasonable time intervals.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please