Real time CO2/O2 gas analyzer not only for cell culture processes
Technical Short Facts
- Concentration ranges: CO2: 0 - 10 Vol.%, O2: 0 - 100 Vol.% or CO2: 0 - 25 Vol.%, O2: 0 - 100 Vol.% (others available on request)
- Measuring principle infrared IR (CO2), galvanic cell (O2)
- Temperature inside sensor unit: 3°C / 5.4°F higher than process temperature
- Various opportunities for mechanical connection (e.g. 4, 6, 8, 10, 12mm outer diameter, 4, 6, 8mm inner diameter, ¼”, 1/8” , 1 ¼”, ¼” and ½” swagelok, TriClamp)
- Electronic output: active output, maximum 500 Ohm at 24V power supply, RS232, RS485 Modbus, 2x 4-20mA, USB, Modbus OPC server (with BlueVIS)
- Optional display available
BlueInOne Cell has been designed to measure concentrations of carbon dioxide and oxygen in biotechnological cell culture processes. It can be integrated in the exhaust gas flow of the bioprocess and measures the gas concentrations online and in real-time. Sitting behind the sterile barrier the analyzer can be calibrated at any time with no risk of contaminating the culture. Fluctuations of pressure and humidity are automatically compensated. BlueInOne fits on every fermenter from benchtop to industrial scale.
BlueInOne Cell - understanding bioprocesses
- parallel measurement of O2 and CO2 ➔ no need for sampling
- different CO2 and O2 calibration ranges available
- will operate from 0 to 100% oxygen
- compact stainless steel housing ➔ robust and easy to clean
- PAT and QbD conforming in-situ-measurement ➔ for highest standard of quality
- auto compensated for humidity and pressure ➔ no need for extra gas coolers, pumps or valves
- real-time process optimization ➔ see what happens when it happens – fast response options
- Cell Culture, Cell growth processes
- Microbial cultivations with anaerobic phase or containing volatile hydrocarbon
- Online fermentation monitoring
- From lab to industrial scale
Keep an eye on your data
For all BlueInOne gas analyzers there is a convenient additional display available. Measured data is shown in real-time. The display is connected via data cable (up to 5 meters long) to the analogue 4-20mA output of the BlueInOne analyzer without blocking any ports. Magnets on the rear of the housing of the display make mounting easy and convenient. In addition, the display includes a button for performance of the 1-point calibration.
- Convenient: the current measured values directly on site in view
- Easy installation: quick control without software
- Flexible to install, easy mounting
- Time savings: start the one-point calibration easily even if the BlueInOne is hard to reach
- 4-20 mA port included, no ports are blocked
- Variants for all BlueInOne available
Don't waste budget and "Take what you have"
Before you go and buy something new: check your lab! It might be enough to just buy several new components. We can show you how to turn your older equipment into a modern, fully equipped and controlled system.
Go and check your lab cabinets for
- an (older) culture vessel, bioreactor or fermenter
- pH, pO2 probes
- agitator control
- digital mass flow controller or flow meter
- pumps for feed addition and pH control
- open software BlueVis 4.0
- off-gas analyzers suitable for your application
Do you already have some of these items? — Perfect! With open bioprocess software BlueVIS we will connect all components and make your system run. Various communication protocols already have been integrated in BlueVIS. If yours is not supported yet, we will realize it.
Take what you have — Think sustainable and keep your invest low
- Don't waste money on installation fees or trainings
- Use equipment from manufacturers that you want to and not that you're told to
- BlueVIS 4.0 is compatible with other process-control software via OPC
Benefit from continuous off-gas data
See what´s happening when it´s happening. Ms and off-gass analyzers - it doesn´t have to be either or but can also be complementary. Read here why and how to benefit from continuous off gas measurement made by BlueSens although you already might have a mass spec.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please