Measure methane/biogas concentrations online and in situ
Technical Short Facts
- Measuring principle: infrared, dual wavelength
- Measuring range 0…100 Vol.% CH4
- Drift < ± 2% reading / year
- Accuracy <0,2% FS (full scale) ± 3% value
- Housing Aluminium (IP65), PA
- Mechanical connections G 1¼”, GL 45, Tri-Clamp SMS38, hose connection 4-12 mm etc.
- Output RS232, 4-20mA, Ethernet, USB
- Pressure range: 0.8 - 1.3 bar absolute pressure; 11.6 – 18.85 psi absolute pressure
- other pressure ranges on request
- Pressure dependence: compensated
- CE: EN61326-1:1997 +A2:1998
BCP-CH4 analyzers are suitable for measuring methane in biogas applications or process development with methanogenic or methanotrophic organisms. BCP-CH4 gas sensors can be used in any scale of biogas process from lab to industrial scale digesters and all scales of industrial microbiology processes from lab to manufacturing scale. Data transfer to process control systems is simple. BCP-CH4 can be used directly on the gas stream with no requirements for pretreatments. All BCP-analyzers are available with aluminium (pilot to industrial scale use) or PA (lab scale) casings. BlueSens offers the Yieldmaster series for customers interested in BMP (bio methane potential) determinations.
BCP-CH4 – optimize your output
- Reasonably priced in-situ gas analysis ➔ non-invasive measurement
- No minimum gas flow needed
- Direct integration in gas pipes, installation of additional gas pipes is not necessary
- No extra gas cooler, no pumps
- Fast installation due to standard connection
- Low maintenance costs
- Factory calibration using certificated test gases
- biogas production plants
- chemical industry
- digestion reactions
- methanogenic or methanotrophic organisms
Don't waste budget and "Take what you have"
Before you go and buy something new: check your lab! It might be enough to just buy several new components. We can show you how to turn your older equipment into a modern, fully equipped and controlled system.
Go and check your lab cabinets for
- an (older) culture vessel, bioreactor or fermenter
- pH, pO2 probes
- agitator control
- digital mass flow controller or flow meter
- pumps for feed addition and pH control
- open software BlueVis 4.0
- off-gas analyzers suitable for your application
Do you already have some of these items? — Perfect! With open bioprocess software BlueVIS we will connect all components and make your system run. Various communication protocols already have been integrated in BlueVIS. If yours is not supported yet, we will realize it.
Take what you have — Think sustainable and keep your invest low
- Don't waste money on installation fees or trainings
- Use equipment from manufacturers that you want to and not that you're told to
- BlueVIS 4.0 is compatible with other process-control software via OPC
Benefit from continuous off-gas data
See what´s happening when it´s happening. Ms and off-gass analyzers - it doesn´t have to be either or but can also be complementary. Read here why and how to benefit from continuous off gas measurement made by BlueSens although you already might have a mass spec.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please