We are an established, future-oriented company based in the Ruhr area . In our own manufactory, sensors for the measurement of various gases for bioprocesses are produced and continuously developed by our software developers. For over 20 years, the sensors have been used worldwide by companies in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, e.g. in the production of medicines and vegan foods, as well as for the extraction of energy from algae.
What sets us apart:
Expanding company offers secure jobs: founded in 2001, we now employ almost 50 people at our Herten site in the areas of production, development, sales, purchasing, marketing and administration - partly on site, partly in a home office. Due to the increasing demand for our products, we are still growing.
Hand in hand. Interdisciplinary work in great teams: The heart of the company is production. This is where the sensors are assembled and calibrated. Purchasing procures all the components needed for production. Our software developers optimize the existing products according to the needs of our customers and develop new products. Our colleagues in the customer center, service and warehouse take care of our customers' concerns from order to shipment. Sales and marketing ensure that our products are visible worldwide in order to attract new customers. The interdisciplinary and customer-oriented cooperation of all departments makes up our team spirit. You can find out more about our team and employees here.
Sustainability, environmental protection: Sustainable and environmentally conscious actions are part of our corporate philosophy. For example, our sensors help research in the field of biogas to advance renewable energies and find alternatives to fossil fuels. Our products have high recycling rates and when selecting the materials used, we place great emphasis on environmental compatibility in addition to functionality.
If you feel like becoming part of our team, then apply to join us!
Intern or working student
We are always looking for skilled students for internships, Bachelor or Master thesis (Diplom, BA/MA).
You have minimum one of the following skills:
- programming (C#, C++, JAVA, Phyton etc.)
Are you interested? Please send your detailed application to Sylvia Bohnenkamp
Independent, experienced technical Sales Rep for the West Coast
Who we’re looking for
- Are you an independent sales agent/specialist in the field of bioprocess technology/bioengineering?
- Do you have more than 5 years of professional experience and benefit from an extensive network with a focus on Pharma?
- Do you understand bioprocesses and can advise customers at differing experience levels?
- Are you committed to high-quality customer service? BlueSens is known for providing excellent service and detailed advice.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Handling of all sales tasks from acquisition to contract/purchase
- Support and management of existing accounts
- Intensive customer consulting
- Solving minor service requests on your own
- Representation of the company at exhibitions, fairs, and conferences
What we offer
Become part of a renowned, innovative, and rapidly growing international company. Every day, our products contribute to optimizing processes and developing sustainable product alternatives in laboratories around the world. Acquire and manage new and exciting projects in industries from pharmaceutical, biotech, and novel foods to renewable energy.
- Training and connection to the sales team in Germany
- Detailed product trainings and marketing support
- Wide existing client database
- Attractive salary and additional benefits
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply now and send us your complete application documents by e-mail to bewerbung(at)blusens.de, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We will contact you within 14 days and let you know whether we can consider you for the next application step.
If you have any questions, please contact Sylvia Bohnenkamp at 02366 49 95 500.
Click here to send your application directly: