Affordable and accurate gas measurement for baking and yeast industry
Technical Short Facts
- 3 measuring channels: CO2, pressure, temperature
- measurement principle of CO2 analyzer: infrared
- accuarcy: 0,2% MBE ± 3 % reading
- measurable gas volume: 0-360ml/h
- pressure range: 0.8-1.3 bar
- temperature range: 15-40°C
- data transfer: RS232
- dimensions: 162,6 x 224,5 mm
How does YeastForce work?
In determination of quality and productivity of baker’s yeast dough raising capacity is known as the most important quality parameter.
Compact and affordable YeastForce simplifies and accelerates determination of CO2 produced during dough maturation. Sample dough is placed in the sample bottle and closed by putting on the head which contains the sensor. During maturation pressure, temperature and changes in concentration are measured. Even the time of porosity is measurable and can be visualized. After setting all templates and standards (only once), measurements will run automatically with no manual interaction needed. Sensors will measure every second and forward data to the software YeastForce Monitor in a pre-set logging interval. After standard testing time of only 2 hours a report containing all calculations is created.
- reasonably priced and quick
- determination of: raising power, dough volume, time of porosity
- standardized measurements and easy calibration
- automatic calculations and reports
- Quality controls of incoming and outgoing goods
- Testing new or improved recipes
- Testing the influences of additives or eg freezing to dough
Setup of YeastForce can be changed according to individual needs. The setup (shown above) can be completed by a water bath and PC. We will be happy to assist you in finding the right setup.
Automatic calculations of
- Dough volume produced
- Total gas volume
- Gas retention capacity
- 8GB Ram
- Win7 64 bit or better
- 1 USB2 Port
- Display ≥ 1280x800