Keen on joining our fabulous team? Contact us!
Intern or working student
We are always looking for skilled students for internships, Bachelor or Master thesis (Diplom, BA/MA).
You have minimum one of the following skills:
- programming (C#, C++, JAVA, Phyton etc.)
Interested? Please send us your written application.
If you use an e-mail link, you agree that we process the data you enter in the forms in order to answer your request.
Independent, experienced technical Sales Rep for the West Coast
BlueSens offers reliable, accurate and precise off-gas analyzers made in Germany. Only high-quality components are used to build our sensors. BlueSens offers single gas analyzers for CO2, O2, H2, CO, CH4, EtOH (BCP-series) as well as combined units (BlueInOne & BlueVary) for gas combinations CO2/O2, CH4/CO2 & CO2/H2. Analyzers provide PAT-conforming online measurements in real-time. In addition to gas sensors, we offer BlueVIS, a bioprocess software for online process control.
BlueSens sensors are known worldwide and used in every kind of bioprocess. BlueSens has been present in the US market since 2015 with a branch office in Chicago, Illinois. To support our US team, we are looking for a Sales Rep for the West Coast as soon as possible.
Who we’re looking for
- Are you an independent sales agent/specialist in the field of bioprocess technology/bioengineering?
- Do you have more than 5 years of professional experience and benefit from an extensive network with a focus on Pharma?
- Do you understand bioprocesses and can advise customers at differing experience levels?
- Are you committed to high-quality customer service? BlueSens is known for providing excellent service and detailed advice.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Handling of all sales tasks from acquisition to contract/purchase
- Support and management of existing accounts
- Intensive customer consulting
- Solving minor service requests on your own
- Representation of the company at exhibitions, fairs, and conferences
What we offer
Become part of a renowned, innovative, and rapidly growing international company. Every day, our products contribute to optimizing processes and developing sustainable product alternatives in laboratories around the world. Acquire and manage new and exciting projects in industries from pharmaceutical, biotech, and novel foods to renewable energy.
- Training and connection to the sales team in Germany
- Detailed product trainings and marketing support
- Wide existing client database
- Attractive salary and additional benefits
Are you interested? Please send your detailed application to Dr. Holger Müller!