Changes in the BlueVary centrum firmware version 3.1.7 to 3.2.9
This update is mandatory before using new cartridges.
- Adjustments of the internal communication due to firmware changes in the cartridges.
- Troubleshooting when using pressure cartridges.
- Extended starting procedure determining that the connected cartridges are compatible.
– 1. If cartridges for corrosive gases (e.g. biogas) are connected together with cartridges which are not suitable for this purpose there is an error message which can be overruled by the admin user.
– 2. If cartridges for combustible gases (e.g. CH4) are connected together with cartridges which are a potential ignition source (e.g. O2Zr), an error message is displayed and the ignition source is switched off.
- No values are displayed or outputted via the data interfaces during the heating phase.
- Solution to stability problems on the Modbus interfaces.
- Correction of inconsistencies in the write authorization on Modbus-TCP.
- Optimization of the menu and the serial output.
- Activation of the external 1-point input via the menu.
- Additional improvements to display of sensor information.
If you have 3.1.7 please update! Description of installation procedure included in zip-file.
If you have troubles with downloading .exe files please use the second Download and follow the instructions of the ReadMe file.