In situ determination of hydrogen concentrations – robust and stable
Technical Short Facts
- measuring principle: thermal conductivity detector
- concentration ranges: H2: 0 – 10 Vol.%, 0 – 50 Vol.%, 0 – 100 Vol.% (others on request)
- accuracy: < 0.2% FS (full scale) ± 3% reading
- drift: < ± 2% reading / year
- temperature: different temperature ranges available
- pressure range: 0.8 - 1.3 bar/11.6 – 18.85 psi absolute pressure (others on request)
- housing: aluminum (IP65) or PA
- cross sensitivity: BCP-H2 provides the best measurement results in binary gas mixtures.
- for other gas mixtures please consult us for advice
No matter if chemical industry, biogas plants, agricultural, life science or hydrogen production using algae – the application areas for in-situ hydrogen measurement using the BCP-H2 are very diverse. The thermal conductivity hydrogen sensor BCP-H2 measures any concentration of hydrogen in shake flasks, bioreactors or fermenters of any size. The H2 analyzer BCP-H2 can be distinguished from others by its high stability and reliability. Due to the measuring principle of thermal conductivity each BCP-H2 hydrogen analyzer has a specific cross-sensitivity to other gases. The deviation value is depending on the specifications of the sensor applied as well as the gas mixture. Highest precision of the BCP-H2 is reached in binary gas mixtures.
BCP-H2 – precise and stable determination of hydrogen concentrations
- exceedingly robust and stable
- concentration range up to 100 Vol. %
- No minimum gas flow needed
- Direct integration in gas pipes, installation of additional gas pipes is not necessary
- No extra gas cooler, no pumps
- Fast installation due to standard connection
- Low maintenance costs
- Factory calibration using certificated test gases
- chemical industry
- biogas production
- algae (hydrogen production)
Also interesting for you:
BlueVary – for 100% flexibility
BlueVary is a maintenance free gas analyzer for variable applications. By freely selectable sensor cartridges different measuring tasks can be covered by just one device.
BlueVary consists of a basis element with measurement places for two of the variable gas sensor cartridges. That way two gases can be measured in parallel. The third place holds a sensor cartridge for pressure and/or humidity. An integrated display ensures insight of the measured data at any time. Various mechanical connections make BlueVary fit on every fermenter. Numerous data output possibilities are available. Annual maintenance is unnecessary. To maintain accuracy of the readings a one-point calibration has to be performed (by the user) in reasonable time intervals.
OEM sensors – customized sensors are our daily business
BlueSens' high quality measurement technique integrated in your device or provided with your label? We are already producing our sensors OEM for market leading fermenter manufacturers.
If you are interested in an individual OEM solution, please