the maintenance free variable off-gas sensor adapting to your needs
BlueVary consists of a basis station with three plug-in positions for sensor cartridges. Two different gases can be measured at once. The third plug-in position holds a special pressure and/or humidity sensor cartridge. Gas sensor cartridges are selectable according to your application and can be changed as required without effort.
BlueVary increases your efficiency
- one device to cover different measurement tasks ⇒ choose a suitable gas sensor cartridge for your application
- maintenance free ⇒ no need for annual maintenance minimizes your downtimes
- auto compensated humidity and/or pressure ⇒ no gas cooler, pumps or valves needed
- connectable to any hose/tube or pipe ⇒ use it on your fermenter of choice
- integrated status display ⇒ see all sensor and measurement data at a glance
Simplify process optimization
- continuous online fermentation monitoring for cell culture, microbial, algae, fungi or biogas processes
- identify metabolic phenomena and obtain vital process parameters
- applicable from lab to industrial scale
Technical Short Facts
- 3 cartridge plug-in positions
- 1 for pressure/humidity
- 2 for two various gas cartridges
- variable connections and data output options
- light but robust plastic housing
- Cartridges for CO2 and O2 (different measurement ranges) available as from now
- Cartridges for CH4 and H2 coming soon
For detailed information or any other question please
contact our sales team sales(at)bluesens.de
We also assist you finding the right measurement range.
Easy to install
The BlueVary is easy to install as it allows various mechanical connections. As the other BlueSens sensors BlueVary can be installed directly in the exhaust pipe or in a bypass. We offer all kinds of hose nozzles, quick connectors, Tri-Clamp connections and screw connections. Tell us what you plan to do
we can assist you in finding the right solution
See here a short comparison between our BlueInOne and the new BlueVary sensor:
|annual maintenance needed||yes||no|
|gases to be measured||combination O2, CO2||Various combinations O2, CO2, H2, EtOH,CH4|
|other combinations possible for flexible usage||no||yes|
|integrated display to see measurement and sensor data at one glance||no||yes|
|various connections to connect to every fermenter||yes||yes|
|Application in projects with different measurement ranges||calibration has to be changed (if possible)||choose another cartridge|
|one-point calibration to ensure higher accuracy||yes||yes|
|possible to combine with BlueVis software for higher automation grade||yes||yes|
|suitable for biogas applications||no||yes|
Combined with BlueVis software BlueVary turns in an even more powerful tool to monitor and control your process. The BlueVis software logs and visualizes the data and simplifies the monthly one-point calibration. BlueVis software automatically calculates the oxygen uptake rate (OUR), carbon dioxide emission rate (CER) and respiratory quotient (RQ) by the collected data of the BlueVary analyzer and the given process parameters. The program is suitable to manage up to 12 processes in parallel.
Learn more about BlueVis
Celebrate with us and win an iPad
We want to celebrate our newest family member and so we decided to present you with a competition. All participants can win an Apple iPad (9,7" display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB capacity). Just register in the form below until December 8th and perhaps you are lucky one. We keep our fingers crossed!
Use of your personal data
Regardless of which personal data we retrieve, there is absolutely no forwarding to other third parties.
Early Bird registration and competition
The personal data retrieved as part of this product launch promotion are only used for the processing of your request and/or your participation at the competition.
With your subscription to the BlueSens newsletter service you accept to receive e-mails with information of our products and services. You can naturally withdraw your subscription at any time with effect for the future.